Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leave me please.


Hey Guys, Sorry for not updating. I'm working now. Yes, working as a hotel line. But in different hotel. I'm just a casual worker btw :D Yesterday got my pay. I'm so happy. heh.

Sigh, I didnt expect you to treat me like this. Am i bad or something ? Do you know you hurt me ? Please tell me why ? I did trust you at first, but, now nomore. I dont need you anymore. When i see ur face, its just irritating. You seriously hurt me. Thank you. Pls, go away. don't you hate that? like bad guys, you're like, i just want to get over you. i just want you out of my life. and as soon as you stop thinking about them, they'll send you a text message or they'll call you cause they know you just stopped thinking about them. it's like a radar. Sigh, It's okay that you're with her. I want you to know that it's okay. I'm happy for both of you and maybe that doesn't mean anything to you, but it means a lot to me. It means that for the first time, I'm not selfish. I have put someone else's happiness, your happiness, above my own. (: Take care.


Warda Loves.